About the preparation
This is the first of 4 courses that will get you ready to obtain the international English certificate IELTS bands 6.5-7.5 (C1). This course is for people age 16 or older with a solid advanced knowledge of English. Each course lasts 2-4 weeks.
In this course, you will:
• have extensive and guided practice in the 4 papers of the IELTS exam (reading, listening, writing and speaking) and all their parts.
• learn grammar, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, common uses and expressions frequently used in the IELTS exam.
• learn and use speaking, reading, listening and writing techniques that will help you take the IELTS exam in the less time possible and finish it in time.
• have up to 8 live Skype sessions, with one of our Cambridge certified teachers and with a maximum of 3 other students, to practice the Speaking parts of the IELTS exams and receive feedback on your progress.
By the end of the 4 courses, you will:
• be ready to successfully take the IELTS bands 6.5-7.5 (C1) and obtain the international certificate.
LANGCOM offers online and blended preparation courses for any of the IELTS exams regardless of your location. LANGCOM isn’t an IELTS authorised centre. You can take the exams at any of the over 1000 authorised centres around the world (find an exam centre in your country here).