About the level
This is the first of four six courses that will get you ready to obtain the international Cambridge Advanced C1 certificate (CAE). This course is for people age 13 or older with a solid advanced knowledge of English.
In this course, you will:
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 papers of the Cambridge Advance exam (reading and/or use of English, listening, writing and speaking) and all their parts.
- learn grammar, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, common uses and expressions frequently used in the Cambridge Advance exam.
- learn and use speaking, reading, listening and writing techniques that will help you take the Cambridge Advance exam in the less time possible and finish it in time.
- have up to 8 live Skype sessions, with one of our Cambridge certified teachers and with a maximum of 3 other students, to practice the Speaking parts of the Cambridge exams and receive feedback on your progress.
By the end of the five courses, you will:
- be ready to successfully take the Cambridge Advanced C1 certificate (CAE) and obtain the respective international certificate. Find the exam dates in Peru here.