Título a Recibir
País de estudio
Centro de Estudio
Universidad de Carolina del Sur – Aiken
Límite de Postulación
– Through its Department of Human Development, Education and Employment (DHDEE),
GS/OAS supports OAS member States in creating policies and executing programs that promote human capacity development at all educational levels.
– By enabling formative opportunities to citizens, DHDEE strengthens democratic values and security under the framework of regional integration.
– DHDEE does this: (i) by supporting the efforts of OAS member states to improve the quality of and equity in education; and (ii) by assisting the citizens of the Americas in realizing their full potential by giving them access to knowledge and skills through training that improves the standard of living for individuals, families and communities in the region.
País(es) que aplican
- – USD $250 per semester applicable to the Fall and Spring semesters each year;
– In-state tuition cost;
– USD $4,000 one-time subsistence allowance to the top ranked candidates to help defray the cost of tuition at USC Aiken.
To apply for an OAS – USCA scholarship, applicants must have ALL required supporting
documentation, which includes:
- Admission letter
- Transcript or record of grades
- Certificate or Diploma
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Proof of Additional Funds