This is the first of 5 courses that will help you reach the Pre-Intermediate level of English or B1 in the international standard CEFR. It’s for people age 13 and older with a solid basic knowledge of English.
About the level
This is the first of 5 courses that will help you reach the Pre-Intermediate level of English or B1- in the international standard CEFR. It’s for people age 13 and older with a solid basic knowledge of English.
In this course, you will:
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
learn grammar, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, common uses and expressions in English.
- learn and use speaking, reading, listening and writing techniques.
- have up to 8 live Skype sessions, with one of our Cambridge certified teachers and with a maximum of 3 other students, to practice conversations and receive feedback on your progress.
By the end of the five courses, you will:
- understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken..
- produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest..
- describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Review the course and share your opinion. We would love to get feedback from you and improve this course.
|Unit 1 Communicating|
|1A Ask and answer personal questions||00:00:00|
|1B Talk about how people communicate||00:00:00|
|1C Greet people and end conversations||00:00:00|
|Unit 1 Communicating: Review and extension||00:00:00|
|Unit 2 Travel and Tourism|
|2A Talk about past holidays||00:00:00|
|2B Describe difficult journeys||00:00:00|
|2C Ask for information in a public place||00:00:00|
|2D Write a travel blog||00:00:00|
|Unit 2 Travel and Tourism: Review and extension||00:00:00|
|Pre-Intermediate 01 Final Written Test||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.